Spring Back Stumps with Cast Iron Base.
Ideal for cricket clubs, schools & home use, these Spring Back Cricket Stumps bring professional quality to any set-up. High-quality wooden stumps & bails are firmly secured to cast iron base with zinc plated springs. 28in – Match Regulation.
Spring Back Cricket Stumps – Perfect for Cricket Clubs, Schools & Home Use
Innovative spring design allows stumps to retain original position right away
Cricket stumps & bails are manufactured using premium-grade wooden
Features a cast iron base with zinc-plated springs for supreme stability & longevity
Stumps are 100% freestanding & portable – suitable for any surface (indoors & outdoors)
Cricket Stumps measure 28in tall – regulation size
Completely freestanding, these professional cricket stumps can be used on just about any flat playing surface. The premium-grade poles & bails give bowlers full value for their wickets thanks to the treated wooden used to create them. For exceptional stability during play, the heavy-duty base has been engineered using top-of-the-range cast iron which combines with the zinc plated springs to return the stumps to their original position after impact. The elite construction guarantees these Spring Back Cricket Stumps will play a major role for many seasons to come.
SPRING BACK CRICKET STUMPS SPECIFICATIONS
- Cricket Stumps: 28in | 71cm – Regulation Size
- Cricket Stumps & Bails: High-Quality Wood
- Base: Premium-Grade Cast Iron
- Springs: Zinc Plated for supreme longevity
- Spring Back System allows cricket stumps to retain position instantly
- Cricket Stumps are 100% portable
- Suitable for use on any playing surface – indoors & outdoors
- An excellent choice for cricket clubs, schools & home use